Oculus Health is a fast-growing early stage company that is truly making a difference in the healthcare industry and for the lives of patients. Our software platform empowers patients to lead the management of their chronic diseases through a revolutionary new model of collaboration with clinicians. We have built our product based on proven research methodologies and evidence that our non-disruptive approach will yield unparalleled improvements in experience, outcomes and cost. The time for change is now, and Oculus Health is poised to have a profound impact.
We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketeer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound/outbound sales channels.
- Develop strategies and tactics to create brand awareness and drive qualified traffic via inbound marketing and smart content strategies
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns to nurture existing customers through highly engaging newsletters and interactive content
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, analytics and much more
- Experience in Social Media and SEO is must
- Produce valuable and engaging content for the company website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Hands-on marketing, learn new concepts and fast iteration aspects are a must
- BS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Oculus is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Oculus Health is a team of passionate individuals joining together to help both patients and clients, and we welcome YOU to join in on that passion! As a technology start-up Oculus Health offers a fun and flexible work environment where you will have the opportunity to learn and grow while participating in something special. Oculus Health offers a competitive compensation plan, along with Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Time-off. Please view more about our company at www.oculushealth.com.