Vice President, Sales Partnerships
By joining the Oculus Health team, you will join a fast-growing early stage start-up that is truly making a difference in the healthcare industry and for patients. Our software platform empowers patients to lead the management of their chronic diseases through a revolutionary new model of collaboration with clinicians. We have built our product based on proven research methodologies and evidence that our disruptive approach will yield unparalleled improvements in experience, outcomes and cost. The time for change is now, and Oculus Health is poised to have a profound impact.
The Vice President of Partnerships is a newly created position due to the strong and exciting growth Oculus Health is experiencing. Marketing and Partner Sales development have been identified as key levers for growth. In this role you will have a fantastic opportunity to shape and own the partner business development strategy for an established business with incredible growth potential, and the opportunity to build relationships with national Partners. You will be passionate and savvy with regard to partnership alliance sales and marketing, and understand how to engage business referrals from product and service companies and healthcare professionals. This is a wonderful opportunity for a seasoned Partner Sales professional to join a start-up and build out your team!
- Engage business referrals from product and service companies and healthcare professionals.
- Identify Partner business drivers and build robust recurring revenue flows from Partners.
- Understand the market and competitive landscape to build go-to-market strategies that showcase Oculus Health in the healthcare technology market.
- Manage and close sales agreements.
- Identify, select and manage key relationships with Partners.
- Refine the value proposition that positions Oculus Health as a 1st choice service provider of Healthcare Services.
- Build and manage strong revenue pipelines through the Partner program.
- Ensure the Partner and Alliance team is well trained on the Oculus Health sales processes and value proposition.
- Responsible for building, growing, managing and mentoring a high performing Sales team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience; MBA preferred
- Exposure to the business drivers of Disease Management and Wellness Services. This experience may come from Healthcare Institutions, HealthTech, Health Agencies, Charities, Healthcare Product Companies, Pharmaceuticals or Biotech.
- Proven track record implementing an alliances and partner program for Healthcare Businesses and Healthcare Professionals
- Ability to identify and close win/win partner contracts
- A proactive and collaborative leader who can build a highly engaged and top performing team(s)
- Effective communicator who understands the marketing and sales approach to establishing 3rd party sales channels
- Strong stakeholder management skills and an ability to manage and implement change
- A passionate and engaging personality that can take staff on the journey of new initiatives
- Excitement for joining a business that is embarking on an expansion program to triple in size
- A sincere interest in helping people and working for a company that is making amazing strides both within the healthcare industry and for patients!
Oculus Health is a team of passionate individuals joining together to help both patients and clients, and we would love YOU to join in on that passion! As a technology start-up Oculus Health offers a fun and flexible work environment where you will have the opportunity to learn and grow while participating in something special. Oculus Health offers a competitive compensation plan, along with Medical, Dental, Vision and Paid Time-off. Please view more about our company at www.oculushealth.com.