By joining the Oculus Health team, you will join a fast-growing early stage start-up that is truly making a difference in the healthcare industry and for the lives of patients with chronic conditions. Our software platform empowers patients to lead the management of their chronic diseases through a revolutionary new model of collaboration with clinicians. We have built our product based on proven research methodologies and evidence that our non-disruptive approach will yield unparalleled improvements in experience, outcomes and cost. The time for change is now, and Oculus Health is poised to have a profound impact.
The On-site Enrollment Specialist at Oculus Health works with a team of practice staff, Oculus account managers, and trusted care team advocates. The goal of the team is to empower and support the patients in achieving their health related goals. You will encourage patient enrollment by explaining the chronic care management program and the benefits associated by joining. Our goal is to build our team with passionate individuals who have experience in the health industry in a clinical/practice environment, and/or patient care. You will be able to make a difference in the health of patient lives! It takes teamwork to support patients and our goal is to work together to provide responsive, high quality care through enrollment in the chronic care program. You will work closely with our Oculus care team to assist in the positive outcomes and patient engagement through enrollment.
- High school diploma
- Experience in customer service and/or inside sales within healthcare industry.
- Bilingual is a plus, but not required
- Communicate to eligible patients, provider staff, and Oculus care team and promote relationships between patients and the chronic care management program/team.
- Effectively educate members about the CCM program and services provided
- Sign up new patients to the CCM program through the Oculus portal
- Achieve daily, weekly, and monthly enrollment goals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with patients
- Utilize active listening skills and ability to influence others
- Demonstrate compassionate/caring/enthusiastic personality
- Ability to follow detailed processes and protocols with minimal supervision
- Ability to quickly adapt to new processes, software changes and priorities
- Provide enrollment updates to both operations and account management as requested
- Ability to work in a fast pace clinical setting
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- A sincere interest in helping people and working for a company that is making amazing strides both within the healthcare industry and for patients!
Oculus is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Oculus Health is a team of passionate individuals joining together to help both patients and clients, and we welcome YOU to join in on that passion! As a technology start-up Oculus Health offers a fun and flexible work environment where you will have the opportunity to learn and grow while participating in something special. Oculus Health offers a competitive compensation plan, along with Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Time-off. Please view more about our company at www.oculushealth.com.